jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010

Esta todo en nuestras manos


I'll be the first to say. We're drowning in the holes we made the fashion, the rumors, and the flags we wave. Will take the place of the dirt to fill our graves, i'll be the first to say that if we don't change our ways this movement will burn at the stake. Can't you see this is all in our hands. I've heard them say a few years down the road, you'll change. I refused to listen , I refused to change. And now my disbelief is staring me in the face. I've heard them say but they don't have to be right. Can't you see this is all in our hands. Listen up we have one more shot at this if we just learn to give as much as we're willing to take and learn that drawing lines between us was our biggest mistake. Because people do change, and as long as we don't push themaway. We can remain true to what our hearts say. We can remain.



Battery - In our hands
http://www.mediafire.com/?d3mmdj355zo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario